Wednesday 29 May 2013

Revamp

Since I started this blog up in 2009 all I've wrote about is football, and that's fine because anyone that knows me will know that's my thing, and as I've got an opinion on it I like to share it.

But after writing a blog post yesterday it got me thinking. Obviously there are more things to life than football (I know, it's tragic) and I have more interests/things I do than just the one thing - believe it or not.

So, I decided to change things around a bit. I wanted to keep the name so I just added 'and beyond' to it, as primarily I'll still be blogging about football and Birmingham City.

But I also want to write about the other passion in my life; music. I love bands, gigs, finding new music, and I hope to write about all of that on here, which hopefully will mean I blog a bit more than I have been doing lately.

After finishing my first year at university it's made me want to branch out a bit. I'm happy to move out of my comfort zone now and write about more subjects, and hopefully you'll enjoy reading them as much as I enjoy writing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment