Tuesday 28 May 2013

The Rock 'N' Roll Diaries

This is a slightly different – well, completely different – angle to the usual stuff I normally blog about, but I’m all for promoting things which is why I decided to tell you all about The Rock 'N' Roll Diaries.

Two of the things I love most are music and reading, and the two combined? Well, you can’t get much better, and The Rock 'N' Roll Diaries does just that.

Teaming up with The Script, a lovely guy called Jamie Scallion has wrote a book on the trials and tribulations of a young boy who sets up a rock band, The RockAteers, to try and win the heart of the girl of his dreams.

At first glance it may sound like a clichéd storyline, but don’t let that sway your judgement. The writing style is superb, the storyline lighthearted and I found it a thoroughly enjoyable read.

I can’t wait to get my hands on the whole book, but before this can happen we need your help to promote it.

If you want to have a read and see what you think, the first four chapters and a music demo – which Danny, Mark and Glen helped with – are all available for FREE (and we all love a freebie) here: http://www.therocknrolldiaries.com/

And if you like it? Spread the word! Let me and Jamie (@_natbcfc and @TheRnRDiaries) know what you think. Also feel free to like the Facebok page here. I have a feeling this is going to be pretty big…

Oh and I’ll throw in a video too, because I’m nice like that.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment